What could be better than a job that turns into a career with real growth potential?!?
The fact that you landed here indicates you are looking for a better workplace. Maybe you feel unappreciated, or you’re tired of being treated like just a number. When you join our team you become part of the UpSpire family, a place where you are valued and respected and hard work is rewarded.
Here’s the schedule: There are two shifts, 4:30AM – 1:00PM and 1:00PM – 9:30PM. Ability to work weekends is required. Shift assignment is not guaranteed and will be based on availability. If you love retail and are looking for a foot in the door to a great opportunity, this could be for you!!
Here’s the pay: Your starting pay is $18.00 an hour with opportunities for rate increases & advancement.
We invest in our team members and are dedicated to their success and well-being by offering:
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401k with Company Match (FREE Money!!)
- Referral Bonuses
An Inventory Clerk, is responsible for providing excellent customer service. Keeping shelves stocked. Maintain worksite cleanliness. Bottom line… You’re helping ensure that airport passengers have the goodies they need before embarking on their journey.
Here’s what you must have to be considered for this role:
- 18 Years of Age or Older
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to understand and manage inventory logs
Here’s what we hope you have:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Certification
- Previous experience in retail
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Requires intermittent periods of continuous physical exertion. Activities include lifting products weighing up to 40 pounds and pushing a cart up to 120 pounds.
- Potential candidates may be required to successfully complete a physical and/or occupational evaluation designed to test ability to perform basic job requirements.