What could be better than a job that turns into a career with real growth potential?!?
The fact that you landed here indicates you are looking for a better workplace. Maybe you feel unappreciated, or you’re tired of being treated like just a number. When you join our team you become part of the UpSpire family, a place where you are valued and respected and hard work is rewarded.
Here’s the schedule: Monday-Friday You’ll start work at 7:00 am and your day will be finished when your routes are cleared. This could mean clocking out as early as 4:00 pm and as late as 7:00 pm. And yes, occasional Saturdays may be required. If you like the opportunity for over-time, this could be for you!!
Here’s the pay: Your starting pay is $15.00 an hour with opportunities for rate increases & advancement.
We invest in our team members and are dedicated to their success and well-being by offering:
· Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
· Generous Paid Time Off
· 401k with Company Match (FREE Money!!)
· Referral Bonuses
· Transportation Assistance
A Driver Helper, is responsible for removing waste from the roadways, residential areas and construction sites.
Bottom line… You’ll be the one to “take out the trash.” It can very physically demanding but there is great growth opportunity with company-paid CDL training and licensing.
Here’s more of what you will do:
- You’re removing objects to be disposed of, as small as trash bags and a large as furniture.
- During storm season, you’ll be helping clear roadways of debris.
- This list is not all inclusive of other tasks and subtasks that may be necessary in performing this role, but rather an overview of the role’s primary work tasks.
Here’s what you must have to be considered for this role:
- 18 Years of Age or Older
- Ability to Read and Understand English
Here’s what we hope you have:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Certification
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Requires intermittent periods of continuous physical exertion. Activities include lifting products weighing 50 pounds+.
- Potential candidates may be required to successfully complete a physical and/or occupational evaluation designed to test ability to perform basic job requirements.