What could be better than a job that turns into a career with real growth potential?!?
The fact that you landed here indicates you are looking for a better workplace. Maybe you feel unappreciated, or you’re tired of being treated like just a number. When you join our team you become part of the UpSpire family, a place where you are valued and respected and hard work is rewarded.
Here’s the pay: Your starting pay is $15.00 an hour with opportunities for rate increases & advancement.
We invest in our team members and are dedicated to their success and well-being by offering:
· Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
· Generous Paid Time Off
· 401k with Company Match (FREE Money!!)
· Referral Bonuses
· Transportation Assistance
A Groundskeeper, is responsible for litter pick up, landscape, irrigation and grounds maintenance. Bottom line… It’s a hybrid of litter and landscaping that could range from light to heavy duty.
Here’s what you must have to be considered for this role:
- 18 Years of Age or Older
- Ability to frequently lift up to 75lbs and occasionally carry up to 100lbs
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with others
- Skilled in use of hand tools and small engine equipment
Here’s what we hope you have:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Certification
- Possess some mechanical aptitude
- Experience in landscape and/or irrigation
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Requires intermittent periods of continuous physical exertion. Activities include, continuous walking, standing, bending, kneeling, and climbing ladders.
- Potential candidates may be required to successfully complete a physical and/or occupational evaluation designed to test ability to perform basic job requirements.