What could be better than a job that turns into a career with real growth potential?!?
The fact that you landed here indicates you are looking for a better workplace. Maybe you feel unappreciated, or you’re tired of being treated like just a number. When you join our team you become part of the UpSpire family, a place where you are valued and respected and hard work is rewarded.
Here’s the schedule: Monday-Friday You’ll start work at 7:00 am and your day will be finished by 3:30 pm. If you like a chill job with a steady schedule, this could be for you!!
Here’s the pay: Your starting pay is $12.00 an hour with opportunities for rate increases & advancement.
We invest in our team members and are dedicated to their success and well-being by offering:
· Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
· Generous Paid Time Off
· 401k with Company Match (FREE Money!!)
· Referral Bonuses
· Transportation Assistance
A Landscape Crew Member, is responsible for mowing and trimming city medians and roadways.
Bottom line… You’ll be helping beautify our city and getting paid to do it!! This is not a physically demanding position but does require experience operating commercial-grade equipment.
Here’s more of what you will do:
- You’re doing litter abatement as necessary.
- You’ll be operating zero-turn lawn mowers in addition to standard landscaping equipment.
- This list is not all inclusive of other tasks and subtasks that may be necessary in performing this role, but rather an overview of the role’s primary work tasks.
Here’s what you must have to be considered for this role:
- 18 Years of Age or Older
- Ability to Read and Understand English
- Experience with operating commercial-grade landscaping equipment
Here’s what we hope you have:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Certification
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Requires intermittent periods of continuous physical exertion. Activities include lifting products weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Potential candidates are required to successfully complete a medical evaluation including a physical evaluation designed to test ability to perform basic physical job requirements.