What could be better than a job that turns into a career with real growth potential?!?
The fact that you landed here indicates you are looking for a better workplace. Maybe you feel unappreciated, or you’re tired of being treated like just a number. When you join our team you become part of the UpSpire family, a place where you are valued and respected and hard work is rewarded.
Here’s the schedule: Wednesday – Sunday You’ll start work at 9:00 am and your day will be finished by 6:00 pm. If you like a working around animals and enjoy hour-long lunches, this could be for you!!
Here’s the pay: Your starting pay is $13.00 an hour with opportunities for rate increases & advancement.
We invest in our team members and are dedicated to their success and well-being by offering:
· Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
· Generous Paid Time Off
· 401k with Company Match (FREE Money!!)
· Referral Bonuses
· Transportation Assistance
A Laundry Bay Attendant, is responsible for laundry services and assisting in various cleaning responsibilities around the facility.
Bottom line… You’ll be doing laundry. Here’s more of what you will do:
- You’ll collect soiled towels, blankets, pet beds and toys.
- You’ll sort laundry by type (example: towels, blankets, pet beds and toys).
- You’ll unload laundry and fold, place on appropriate shelves.
- This list is not all inclusive of other tasks and subtasks that may be necessary in performing this role, but rather an overview of the role’s primary work tasks.
Here’s what you must have to be considered for this role:
- 18 Years of Age or Older
- Ability to Read and Understand English
Here’s what we hope you have:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Certification
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Requires intermittent periods of continuous physical exertion. Activities include lifting products weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Potential candidates may be required to successfully complete a physical and/or occupational evaluation designed to test ability to perform basic job requirements.