At UpSpire, we believe in the power of business to create lasting social change. We live this belief by creating employment opportunities that restore dignity and provide hope for individuals struggling with homelessness. Our Operations Manager will have the opportunity to join a team passionate about our work and mission. This position will require both an entrepreneurial mindset and strategic ability in order to scale and manage our established staffing enterprise. In this position, your work will create life-changing opportunities for our employees in the Fort Worth area.
Manage the Department
- Responsible for the day to day oversight of 50+ employees including Team Leads. Assist direct reports in determining daily activities
- Execute and implement new contracts. Ensure the service provided meets all contract requirements by the deadline
- Make hiring, firing and discipline recommendations. Report all HR issues to the HR department.
- Coordinate department hiring and training with Career Developer and Human Resources
- Deliver consistently high levels of customer service to all prospective and current customers, business owners, and other stakeholders ensuring that we meet or exceed customer expectations
- Comprehensive understanding of scheduling, hiring, conflict resolution, and resource management.
- Effective time management and ability to work independently
- Evaluate and identify areas for improvement and efficiency in operation policy and procedure.
- Track all expenses and manage payroll, supply expense, and overhead per contract
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance with an optional health savings account
- Paid time off (up to 20 days 1st year), 401K match, life insurance, short and long term disability
- Company computer provided. Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
Who we are looking for
- Passion for Social Change and Entrepreneurship
- Minimum 2 year experience in Operations with Management Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple and unrelated projects
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative with integrity
- Must be able to collaborate, communicate, and have fun with teammates, coworkers, and customers
- Willingness to be on call after hours and have a flexible schedule depending on business needs
- Computer literacy required. Must be proficient in internet research and Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Get in Touch