What could be better than a job that turns into a career with real growth potential?!?
The fact that you landed here indicates you are looking for a better workplace. Maybe you feel unappreciated, or you’re tired of being treated like just a number. When you join our team you become part of the UpSpire family, a place where you are valued and respected and hard work is rewarded.
Here’s the schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM and Saturday, 7:30 AM – 12:00 PM as needed. If you’re looking for a foot in the door to a great opportunity, this could be for you!!
Here’s the pay: Your starting pay is $15.00 an hour with opportunities for rate increases & advancement.
We invest in our team members and are dedicated to their success and well-being by offering:
· Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
· Generous Paid Time Off
· 401k with Company Match (FREE Money!!)
· Referral Bonuses
· Transportation Assistance
A Powder Coating Assistant, is assisting in the powder coating department. Bottom line… It’s an entry-level position with opportunity for over-time and is designed with future growth in mind.
Here’s what you must have to be considered for this role:
- 18 Years of Age or Older
- Ability to Read and Understand English
- Ability to work on a team and take direction
- No issues with heights
- Knowledge of tools and measuring
Here’s what we hope you have:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Certification
- Previous powder coating or related experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Requires intermittent periods of continuous physical exertion. Activities include lifting products weighing at least 60 pounds.
- Potential candidates are required to successfully complete a medical evaluation including a physical evaluation designed to test ability to perform basic physical job requirements.