· Serves as the first point of contact for customers depositing waste at a Disposal Facility; checks loads, and ensures the safety of the customer and other employees through observation of safety rules and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
– Greets customers, directs customers and other traffic, and answers questions accurately.
– Ensures that incoming / outgoing loads are safe and do not contain any inappropriate material.
– Ensures that customers and employees conduct all business in a safe manner and wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
– Provides general upkeep of the Scale House.
– Completes all administrative tasks including regular filing, and completes required reports.
– Keeps immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention.
– Attends company sponsored training and meetings as directed.
– Works overtime as needed.
– Performs other duties as assigned, including data entry and minor customer service responsibilities.
– Approaches all encounters with employees, customers and vendors in a friendly, service oriented manner.
– Process tickets inbound and outbound via computer system.
– Communicate with internal team via email in regard to loads arrivals, departures, and issues as needed.