What could be better than a job that turns into a career with real growth potential?!?
The fact that you landed here indicates you are looking for a better workplace. Maybe you feel unappreciated, or you’re tired of being treated like just a number. When you join our team you become part of the UpSpire family, a place where you are valued and respected and hard work is rewarded.
Here’s the schedule: Monday-Friday You’ll start work at 6:00 am and your day will be finished by 1:30 pm. If you like a chill job with a steady schedule, this could be for you!!
Here’s the pay: Your starting pay is $12.00 an hour with opportunities for rate increases & advancement.
We invest in our team members and are dedicated to their success and well-being by offering:
· Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
· Generous Paid Time Off
· 401k with Company Match (FREE Money!!)
· Referral Bonuses
· Transportation Assistance
A Staffing Driver, is responsible for transporting employees to and from job sites as well as various pick up/drop off responsibilities to assist operations.
Bottom line… You’ll be part of one of the most integral functions of the entire organization!
Here’s more of what you will do:
- You’re responsible for getting employees to their respective job sites, on time.
- You’ll support the HR department by transporting applicants for screening.
- You’ll keep track of any issues company vehicles may need addressing.
- This list is not all inclusive of other tasks and subtasks that may be necessary in performing this role, but rather an overview of the role’s primary work tasks.
Here’s what you must have to be considered for this role:
- 18 Years of Age or Older
- Ability to Read and Understand English
- Valid Driver’s license
Here’s what we hope you have:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Certification
- Experience driving 16 passenger van
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Requires intermittent periods of continuous physical exertion. Activities include lifting products weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Potential candidates are required to successfully complete a medical evaluation including a physical evaluation designed to test ability to perform basic physical job requirements.