What could be better than a job that turns into a career with real growth potential?!?
The fact that you landed here indicates you are looking for a better workplace. Maybe you feel unappreciated, or you’re tired of being treated like just a number. When you join our team you become part of the UpSpire family, a place where you are valued and respected and hard work is rewarded.
Here’s the schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 12:00PM If you’re looking for a foot in the door to a great opportunity, this could be for you!!
Here’s the pay: Your starting pay is $11.00-12.00 an hour with opportunities for rate increases & advancement.
We invest in our team members and are dedicated to their success and well-being by offering:
· Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
· Generous Paid Time Off
· 401k with Company Match (FREE Money!!)
· Referral Bonuses
· Transportation Assistance
A Vending Porter, is responsible for managing vending machines, inventory, supply, cash flow, cleanliness and service requests. Bottom line… You’re very literally the candy (wo)man, bringing goodies to the guests of the shelters.
Here’s what you must have to be considered for this role:
- 21 Years of Age or Older
- Ability to Read and Understand English
Here’s what we hope you have:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Certification
- Valid Driver’s License with min 5 years driving experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Requires intermittent periods of continuous physical exertion. Activities include lifting products weighing up to 70 pounds, pushing, pulling, reaching, kneeling, and bending over repeatedly.
- Potential candidates may be required to successfully complete a physical and/or occupational evaluation designed to test ability to perform basic job requirements.